Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland 0n Thursday. We had a group of 20 which included: Our own family, Mom, Dad, Tim, Brenda, Andy, Amber, Evelyn, Emily, Rob, and their 5 children. We got there before the gates opened and stayed until closing. We were able to all stay together as a group for most of the time. We rode a lot of rides as a group. We all got our silhouettes done too. I rented an electric scooter which was well worth every penny of the $35 cost. It was nice to ride around the park and be able to sit while waiting in some lines. It was all a great day. Eden threw up after riding Space Mountain. I had to pass on that ride. I got sick enough from riding the Astro Orbiter with Becca. But Space Mountain was always my favorite ride as a teenager. Our Princess in front of the Princess Castle.
Some of the group waiting for the train ride around Disneyland.

Amber, Kennedy, Evelyn, Andy, Caleb and Eden riding Dumbo.

Best cousins.
They gave our group these Mickey ear hats for free.
Ren and Jonah were buddies all day.

That's all for now folks. Tomorrow I'll post Disney California Adventure photos. We had an even better time there!

5 comments:

Amber Waite said...

That was such a fun day! We really should make this an annual thing.

Emily said...

It sure was a blast!!! I'm having some major withdrawals!

E said...

Love your new background! It was fun to see your pictures--glad you guys had fun! You're really getting me in the mood for my upcoming family vacation.

Hot Pants said...

I love Caleb in Dumbo trying to look like he was forced onto the ride. I also love your new "groovy" look. And that is groovy in the good way.

eekareek said...

Very fun. Morgan made me promise that next time we go he gets to rent a scooter.