Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Headlines from our days this past week

Monday- Steve works at home on Mondays. We love this!
Eden gave us our FHE lesson. Cute.

Tuesday- It was a triumph to see Jonah blog about manners instead of Pokemon for his writing assignment.
Day 3 of being Vegan. Not too hard after-all.

Wednesday- Found a really pretty dove sitting upright in the corner of our garage with wings spread. And dead. :(
Got our passports in the mail!
I did a quadruple pirouette while teaching ballet. That was a first for me in a few years.

Thursday- My big brother Tim came to town on a surprise visit. Made for an exciting day, and night, and next day... Good to see him though. Such a good guy.

Friday- Got to go out to breakfast with some friends and just enjoyed it a lot!
My Dad flew into town this evening.

Saturday- Took Dad and Tim to the airport to go home. (I hate the emptiness you feel when family comes to town, then leaves.)
Eden won getting to choose FFD and decided to go shopping. So we had a big shopping spree as a family, at the Dollar Store.
Got to go out on a double date with some friends in the evening and really enjoyed that too.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Shopping sprees at the dollar store are the best!

Memzy said...

I ditto Emily. The dollar store rools!

Dina said...

We had a great time! It is fun to be with two people who enjoy each others' company so much.

Dina said...

Here is the blog I was telling you about:
http://simplehealthytasty.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!

Anna B said...

No mention of our exciting lunch together on Tues??? Wha! Sorry I have been out of it and thanks for taking the brunt of Tim.

E said...

Hey, those were some top headlines! I try not to take my kids to the dollar store, cuz then they'll see their Christmas/valentines/Easter/birthday/etc presents.