Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cuteness

Our little Charity turned 9 months old yesterday. Time really has flown, and it's kind of sad. But I'll tell ya, this baby has been just too good to be true! She makes us all so happy. I have never seen a baby as loved and enjoyed as much as she is. We loved and enjoyed all of our children when they were babies of course. But this time, we have a baby who has 4 older siblings (who are old enough to appreciate having a baby) and her parents who just can't get enough of her. She's so good and so much fun. We have all wondered how in the world we enjoyed life without her before she joined our family. I have thought about this lots of times and it was interesting, just today I heard Celeste saying the same thing. To think that we actually considered before she came into the picture, not having any more children. The thought makes me shudder!
Anyhow, she's growing and doing well. She started crawling just a couple of weeks ago and it's so cute to see her getting around. It's made things a little more challenging as we have to really childproof our home now. But you can see her mentally wanting to play and explore a lot more and it's fun to observe. What an angel she is!

10 comments:

Swasey family said...

she is sooo Stinkin cute!!VEry adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I'm so excited to finally have a baby around my house again.

Emily said...

I've been hoping you would post pictures of Charity! She is such a doll. Growing WAY too fast! Does she suck her two fingers like you did?

Anna B said...

Cuteness all over the place!! I attest that she is a GREAT baby.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

She is such a cutie! Can't wait to see her again!!

E said...

Super cute! I bet it's nice to have those older siblings around.

Kam said...

Oh, I wish we could see all of you more often. I see pics like this and think, wow, we're missing so much. Can't believe how cute she is and how fast she's growing. Thanks for sharing all her cuteness!

Dalana and Mark said...

What a sweetie! I'm glad you're all enjoying her so much!

Stefani B. said...

Darling! Max just started crawling too. It's a whole new way of life.

Robyn said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? She is so cute! Charity is one lucky little girl to have such a great family to be born into.