Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Photo Blitz

 Here are the plates we made at the pottery place for a Family Fun Day.  They turned out cute!  We love using our new plates for dinner.
 I had to run to Wallmart with Jonah and as we were in line to checkout, he went and helped this lady (total stranger) in front of us to unload her cart.  And if that wasn't enough to make a moms heart go all mushy, he proceeded to push her cart to her car and unload it!  I was super proud.
 These two are painfully adorable.
 I took the babies to Chuck E Cheeses the other day as a reward to Charity for maturing to a potty trained toddler.  We couldn't resist the urge to let Chuck E. sketch our portraits for us.

 I cleaned out our garage finally!  After living in our house since May, we can now park in it.  This was monumental.  But even more exciting for the kids was this snake I found in the garage when I was cleaning.
 This is Sam at our park.  He and I took a walk there the other day and relished crawling around in the grass together.
 Isn't Hana the cutest?!  Here she is at our last Serving With Smiles project.
 Charity at Cornbelly's.  They had a dress up section.  She love stripping down and changing her clothes multiple times a day.  So this was right up her alley.
 Princess Hana.
 Charity admiring herself in the mirror.
 She definitely thinks she's the fairest of them all.
 Charity and her cronies.
 My boyfriend Samuel.  He and I have so much in common.  We both are addicted to Nutella sandwiches.
I fully realize that I have a bunch of photos of only half of my kids here.  I am not however sure why I keep doing this.  The other 4 are equally loved.  I assure you.

1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Your kids are so cute. Sure wish we could be around to play with and hug them all. Love these pictures!