Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teens Dance

 Celeste and Jonah went to their middle school Valentines Dance.  They had another Dance at the middle school around Christmas that I let them go to, so this was not their first dance.  But the Valentines Dance is the dance that they both danced with a person of the opposite sex for the first time.  I was chaperoning so I was there to take photos!  They are bad photos because it was dark and I was trying to be discreet, but I still got them.  The one above, the next few, are Celeste's first dance with a boy.  Her friends got these two together to dance.

 This is Jonah dancing with a girl for the first time.  She asked him :)  It made his day!  He did dance with me before this picture, but Moms don't count.
 Celeste got the nerve to ask this boy to dance with her.  (After I basically pushed her into it with a very convincing pep talk.)  She asked another boy or two as well.  Something I was so shocked to see her do.  She was thrilled when it was all said and done.

 This girl was Jonah's second time dancing with a girl.  She asked him too.


1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

I love that you have pictures to commemorate this for them. What a fun memory to have! They'll look back at that someday when they're married and say "awww!".