Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

This week something sad happened.  My sister Emily lost her baby boy.  She was 18/19 weeks pregnant.  He had died for no apparent reason, and she had to go deliver him.  They named him Nash Gregory Matson.  I felt terrible for Emily and Rob for having to go through this!  I cried myself to sleep that night.  
It also brought back a flood of painful memories myself of going through the same thing twice before.  I hadn't visited Isaac's grave in a long time and so I did this week.  I still love this boy.
Our other baby, Benjamin Bailey, is buried up in Boise Idaho.  

1 comment:

VandSelenite said...

Hey little brother.. it's me again. I'm so sorry I forgot about you for years I had to cause it hurt me so strongly to see you go. This year I remembered you again and now I can't stop crying when I think of you. I know we'll meet again but until then I love you from the bottom of my heart. I know you're looking down on me wherever you are and protecting me. You're my guardian brother.