Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Marathon

I ran another marathon.  I sucked it, but finished! I was sick and and having a lot of digestive issues with vomiting and such.  It was awful.  There were a lot of moments that I could hardly even walk, much less run.  It was the toughest race for me.  I have been struggling with stomach stuff during some of my races recently and trying to figure out why.
I had a good laugh when I picked up my race packet the night before and saw the name on my bib.  I had a vague recollection of them asking for a nickname when I registered.  It seemed like a strange question.  I didn't realize it would be on my bib. 
The race took these photos & posted them on Crackbook.  They were horribly embarrassing because half of them were of me looking like I was gonna die.  But these were the halfway decent ones.


1 comment:

Shed said...

I am so proud of your running.