Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Moved

Well, we moved!  The week leading up to our move was nuts!!!  We were crazy busy with packing, preparing the house for the new owners, end of school year events, and Charity getting croup.  It was really rough!  
But we had a few angels come through for us to make it possible.  My brother Tim helped a bunch.  My sister Anna helped. Steve's sister Janice brought us dinner.  And my dear old friend Dana and her cute little kids came and worked their tooshies off for a couple of hours.  I was so grateful for all this help.  I was in too deep and drowning.
But we managed to get it all done.  
The night before we left, Jenalyn was sweet enough to host a dinner for all the Bishop family.  Steve's parents were in town as well as Brian and his family.  So we were able to say our goodbyes to them all.  It was a nice time.

No comments: