Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dance Revolution

Over the weekend I had the amazing experience of going to Dallas for the Dance Revolution Convention.  As my boss Vicki would say "Oh my stars!" It was so wonderful!
I learned more in that weeekend about teaching dance than I have in the last 20 years teaching dance. It was also incredibly inspirational. 
I also learned how to break a body in half, as demonstrated by the photo below.
We just took our Senior Company girls from Arts Avenue, along with Veta, Vicki, and moms. Our girls performed so well!



They all love each other so much. They are the sweetest girls.

We had fun hanging out between or after classes.








I was a roommate with Veta. She is a saint! I love that woman as not just a great co-worker, but a friend, support, a mother. She is the best.

No comments: