Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

LA/Knott's Berry Farm

Last night we stayed in Buena Park California (near LA). This morning we met my brother Andy and Kennedy and Sarah at Knott's Berry Farm. 
It was a fun way to catch up. Getting to talk while we waited for rides. 
I got the photo pass, which is always a great deal. So we took advantage of getting a lot of photos from the park's photographers and cameras. 
We all had lunch at TGIFridays.
The two littles were so adorable on their rides.
Charity really loves posing for pictures.
I wrote my cell phone number with a Sharpie on Charity and Sam's arms just in case they got lost.
They rode a couple of rides without a big person going with them, just because they were barely tall enough to be allowed to do so. They absolutely loved being like the big kids and independent.
This photo of the Andy's is so hilarious to me. 

No comments: