Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Road Trip Days 1-2



My Grandma Bailey died on Friday March 9th at about 4:15pm. We were all expecting it, but it was still sad for me.
I decided to take the kids up to the funeral. Steve had to work, so the kids and I did the drive without him.
We took hour Honda Civic and Honda Fit because I was afraid to take such a trip in our beaten up van without Steve. I didn't want car troubles and it is too big for the teenagers to really safely drive in my opinion. So we took the small cars and me, Cessie, Jonah and Eden all took turns driving.


This is the route we took. On day one we drove from home to Albuquerque New Mexico where we stayed the first night. The second day we drove from there to Twin Falls Idaho.


Near Fort Sumner New Mexico we stopped to see Billy the Kid's grave. Actually, just my car did because Cessie's car got lost with no cell coverage for a while, ended up taking a two hour detour. So we had to kill some time while we waited for them to catch up.
In my car was Eden, Andy, Charity and Sam.
Cessie had Jonah, Becca and Hana.


No comments: