Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Andy’s 16th Birthday


Andy’s 16th birthday was on a Tuesday this year. But the day before there was no school. So we did his date then. He and I went out to breakfast at Panera, then we went to the movies to see Rampage. He asked to bring Hana along for the movie and lunch, so we did. He and Hana are very close these days. After the movie, we got them lunch at In N Out, then went shopping for his birthday present. He spent his birthday money, plus money he had earned and saved, to buy himself a pre-owned Xbox. He was pretty excited about it!

The next day I brought him Whataburger to school for lunch, and we had pizza and his favorite dessert, pumpkin pies for dinner with the family. Overall a nice birthday I think.

I can’t believe he is 16 now! 
Andy has made Steve and I so proud with all the progress he has made. We love him!

No comments: