Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Victoria Part 1


I think Victoria may have been our favorite day. It was the last port of call before returning to Seattle. And we LOVE Victoria!!! I think as a couple, this was our 4th time going together. I had gone once or twice with my family before I got married. We took the kids there two Summers ago too.







Just walking around town.



We took a taxi out to Hatley Castle. We originally planned to go to Butchart Gardens this day, but changed our minds and went out to Hatley Castle instead, which we discovered a couple of trips to Victoria ago. We were so glad we made this choice because Butchart always has so many crowds and is expensive! While we were there, we saw one other patron, and a security guard. We spent most of the time alone and really enjoyed the serenity and beauty of the place.

These trees were huge and many trees in the garden appeared to be easily 200 years old.




No comments: