Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

My 40th

I had a hysterectomy just 8 days before my 40th birthday. So I was still not up to doing a whole lot on the actual day. I got this sweet gift box from Eden with all kinds of things I love.
And this unique (self-made) sculpture from Sherod.
I also got some pretty amazing gifts from my friends and family that were so sweet and thoughtful and generous. And I got a lot of nice calls, texts and messages.
Steve and I went out to lunch that day and I also got to get a facial and massage! Totally spoiled.

This past weekend we celebrated with our friends. We rented this fun Airbnb in Austin for the party.

These friends came and completely brought the party with them. It was the funnest party I have been to or had. And that just made me so happy! 
Top photo from left to right back row: Amy Lyons, Nicole Vickery, Sheyenne Alvarez, me, Heather Findley, Steve behind, and Dario Alvarez. 
Front row: Brian Vickery, Dave Keller, Amber Keller, Shanae and Ammon Arave.
Bottom photo has Mike Findley on the far right instead of Dario.








No comments: