Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Spring Break

Tim, Brenda and Jesse came to town last week during our kid's Spring Break. And I only got this photo. This was when we took the younger kids to Chuck E. Cheese's. We did a lot of relaxing, eating, watching TV, and talking. It was a nice few days. The kids loved having family in town! Especially Charity and Sam and Jesse did a lot of playing!




The day after Tim and Brenda left, I flew to California for a mom and sister's trip. But when I arrived in San Jose, I found out that mom, Anna and Emily were unable to fly out due to a lot of airline travel issues with weather and Spring break, and grounded airplanes due to some technical malfunctions causing a few planes to crash. So I was there the first night alone. I stayed in our hotel that Anna had booked for us. The next day Molly drove down and met me in Santa Cruz where our next hotel was. We walked around, talked, ate, and relaxed too. It was so nice! The next day we drove up to Big Sur and went to a party at the beach with some of their friends, and then Molly took me horseback riding on their ridge at sunset. It was pretty incredible. But again, no photos. The last day I just drove back to San Jose, and flew home! So overall it was a nice break.

No comments: