Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Random photos of things packing up to move


Obvs Andy took these selfies. On my phone. But I like them.

Sam made this for me for Mother's Day 2018. I love it, and it has sat on my nightstand ever since I received it.

Just some cute older drawing I found of Charity's. Not sure when she drew this. Her art has come a lot further from this though!

Another sweet note from Steve that I found while I was packing.

This printed photo I found. It was Christmas of 2015 on a trip with Janice's family to New Orleans. We had the best time on that trip!

An old ballet photo of Becca, taken in the Spring of 2017.

Cute little photo/craft of Charity from last school year I believe.

A photo I found from our Thanksgiving trip to Six Flags.

I found this cute little heart with mine and Steve's initials, on the light-switch plate of our bathroom. He does sweet things like this that make me feel so loved.

These are notes of things I wrote up to myself in January 2018 after having kind of a big personal examination of sorts. They were thoughts I wanted to see and remind myself of every time I came across them. Some of them may be silly or weird. But they were helpful to me. I kept them all on my bathroom wall until we moved. But before taking them down and tossing, I took a photo.




No comments: