Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Saying goodbye to Cessie


The day before Cessie left for Europe, we (all except Andy), went out to eat at Kerbey Lane for brunch. 


Then we came home and Cessie wanted to give Becca her very first driver's lesson! Which she did a pretty good job doing! Hana and I sat in the backseat and never felt scared :)

And we did just some hanging out at home, and listening to her and Steve play the keyboard.
Cessie before she realized I was video'ing and photographing her.

The moment she realized this was being documented. ;)

And the reprimand to knock it off. She does not typically like it when I do this to her.





I took Cessie to the airport the afternoon of Monday June 1st. I stayed with her until she went through security and then I cried my eyes out. We sure will miss her so much! But she was just so super excited for this trip. Not to mention she spent so many hours planning, preparing, and working hard to pay for this trip. We are so proud of her! She is amazing!





No comments: