Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Four haircuts

So Hana let me know yesterday morning she had lice. She must have had it for quite some time unnoticed because we have been in isolation for about 4 weeks. And the infestation was insanely bad on her head. As I examined it, it was so gross I was trying to hold back my gagging.
Because of that, she decided to just cut off all of her box braids and cut her hair really short.
She was a good sport about it because she was stoically saying “It could be worse! It could be worms!” 
Then we discovered Charity had lice too.
She didn’t want a cut, so we just treated her hair.


On examining Sam, I didn’t see lice, but he was worried and asked to have his head shaved. With no school, I thought, why not? 


And Andy decided to join in on the haircutting too.
His hair had gotten quite long.


And Becca also wanted a haircut.

Charity hanging out in the hammock.











No comments: