Pages

Friday, October 9, 2020

Happenings Lately


My guy❤️

Andy started a new job at Walmart a couple of weeks ago. It has been going pretty well for him so far!


We had a book club meet up on Zoom as a birthday project for Hana to discuss racism. It went well and we were grateful for the people who came and were supportive. 


A cute squirrel on my walk the other day.


I started a new business mentorship program and finding your voice program for yoga! So far so good! Excited about it!


I painted this plate on an FFD for Sam’s first birthday. 
Well Sam accidentally broke it the other day.
But I sure had some good memories with this plate!

Speaking of Sam, he got this irritating heat rash this week. Finally cleared up thankfully yesterday!


I also started teaching as a real, paid, teacher for a yoga studio this week! Was so excited and nervous I cried right before.







Steve came to studio on that first class to support. And June too. 



And we have been babysitting a really sweet dog of our friends this week. It has been so fun for us to have him here!






No comments: