Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Stuff happening round here


Jonah posted a great gif on his socials this past week. I loved it.

I got to go out to Amy's farm again recently. She has this awesome deer mount that she bedazzled.

She also sent me home with a great new start from her aloe plant, and her basil.

I did not get a photo of her :( But of her hair as she leaned in to show me her daughter's awesome pet frog. He allows people to pet him and is so cute.

A photo I took of some of my plants. I am wanting to be a good plant mom, but some of them are still struggling.

Sam after a special day in which he actually brushed his hair for school!

This week we pulled Charity and Sam out of our school district's online curriculum to just homeschool them. They just really were not enjoying the district's program, and I was not crazy about it either. We decided we could do better on our own. And so far, we all feel good about it and it's going well!


No comments: