Pages

Friday, April 2, 2021

2nd half-of-week flies by

Some screengrabs that stuck out to me especially.
Also, "I hate being Bi-Polar, It's Awesome" is the best album title Kanye ever made. That statement resonates so much.

I have so many wonderful students this year!!!!
I really really enjoy all of all my classes and students!!!!
This is one of my stunning students in class this week.




Steve's mom is turning 80 next week! 
The family there in Idaho are celebrating with her.

Trans Visibility moments.


The theme for my ballet classes this week.
If art decorates space, and music decorates time, then
DANCE DECORATES SPACE AND TIME!
Jackie took this photo of me.
Amy sent me this beautiful image with grief as the "bridge".

Paisley and Charity got to have a sleepover finally after not seeing or really talking for a couple of months.


I have been taking a lot of Webinars to learn about topics I want to learn more about.
So I am sharing just glimpses of those courses.


If you have NEVER had a “Mania” episode, and you are “bipolar”, you’d be labeled Bipolar 2.
If you have had one or more “Mania” episode/s, and you are “bipolar”, you’d be labeled Bipolar 1.
Estimates suggest about 5% of the population are Bipolar.



This can be helpful!





Hana and I had a "Teat Yoself" day that was a lot of fun!


Amy and her daughter Mads came over.
Amy helped me with my plants too.
We have been friends for over a year now.
Super close now!!!
And this was our very first photo of the two of us!






















No comments: