Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Some things

The new dance term began this week and I am really excited about my classes and enjoying them a lot already.
Sherod and I attended Stephen’s Meditation class this morning.
It was beautiful.


Then we drove by our old childhood home.
It was on Sunset Ave near downtown Bakersfield. It was the home I lived in from 1st-5th grade. It was kinda freakin awesome. And haunted.

And, Sherod made the top, front page story of the Bakersfield Californian! I am so proud of him!


Steve practicing his yoga.

I got to run the music for Nutcracker auditions.

My baby fell asleep the other day on the couch.

Went on a hike the other day with Sherod that was great!



Met a few new friends at our first book club meeting.
They’ve named the club “Between the Wines” :)



No comments: