Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Fall Stuff

Our neighborhood held a Trunk or Treat and little Halloween party. 
Steve and I attended an awesome sound bath performed by Stephen at a friend's house.
A shot of the kids I have been working with in Nutcracker.
Cindy, the Owner and my teacher when I was a kid, is sitting in front of the students.

Loved this quote.

Sam at swim lessons. He has really been enjoying it the last couple of months and moved up a level recently.


Sherod's business partner David, needed someone to foster this sweet dog. So we took her to stay with us this week. She has been a lot of work, but the kids have been doing a good job of taking care of her. She is very sweet and loveable. 



Steve making sandwiches and looking good.

I repotted a lot of my plants. 
This one on the left, is my favorite. He's MoMo, and has grown so much is just so lush and beautiful!
MoMo is a Moses in the Cradle Plant. And on the right is Naomi, who is a Bromeliad. She is pretty cool too.
I also really love my corn plant, Lucy. She has grown so much too.

No comments: