Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Update "Number Juan"

Ok. I am feeling well enough to do a little blogging right now. I don't know how long I will feel this way so I am gonna go with a full blown catch-up.
Enjoy!


Here are a few of the Christmas presents I got. I can't believe how spoiled I was this year. I got Riverdance tickets from Steve. It was a huge surprise and I am super excited to go!


I also got a Clearplay DVD player. It filters movies. Takes out all the stuff you shouldn't really watch. I so far have only watched one DVD with it. But it worked great!
My sister in-law Alysa got me this print from Greg Olsen! This is a bad photo of it, but I just LOVE it and hung it up immediately. She is awesome!


After Christmas we went to Utah to have our Waite Family reunion. All of my siblings were there. It was wonderful to be with them all. I love them and their families very much. The day after we got there, we had a photo shoot. Below are my siblings: youngest to oldest. Sam, Molly, Andy, Me, Emily, Sherod, Tim and Anna. Best siblings a girl could have!


Here's a photo with everyone who came. Emily's oldest two, Caleb and Kennedy couldn't make it, but the rest of the munchkins were there. Molly's fiance Scott made it too.

Being goofy.
By day 2 of our trip, I started feeling pretty crummy and spent every possible chance sitting or laying down. But we did have a ski trip to Brighton. We put the kids in ski lessons so that Steve could ski and I could be lazy in the lodge. He had a great time. The kids did ok, but we know now that skiing is not their favorite thing to do. Good thing because I hate being cold and also spending $300 for one day of freezing to death.
Jonah had the "time of his life". As you can obviously see here. This was the happiest picture we got of him.

Eden
Celeste
Becca going down the bunny slope with her instructor.
When we got back from Utah, I was in charge of a sledding activity for the Young Men and Young Women. Steve's mom was kind enough to watch the kids at home so that Steve could drive up and do everything that I should have done myself. He was super helpful and I was able to just sit by a nice big fire the whole time and enjoy watching everyone risk their lives. The youth had a great time. Steve took a hike up this hill and enjoyed that.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I am so glad to see your latest photos. I especially love the one of the hill that Steve hiked up. It's beautiful. I miss not seeing what's going on with you.

What a great looking family you have! I hope you had a great time in spite of not feeling well.

Robyn said...

I forgot to mention that Will skis too and he has taken Moira up a number of times. Moira really enjoys it and does well. I think it probably mostly has to do with the fact that it gives her something special to share with her dad.

Shed said...

If you look closely at the Greg Olsen picture there is a reflection of the Virgin Mary!

Emily said...

Do you think Celeste will ever get over "the worst day of her life?"