Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Update. Our Christmas

Unfortunately, when it came time to upload pictures, I realized I had not taken all that many. I had taken more video instead. And our video camara sucks. Sorry I used that word mom, but it's true! If the lighting wasn't perfect, then the video turned out bad. Almost all the video looks pretty pathetic.
Here's a photo of Celeste and Jonah acting out the Nativity story on Christmas Eve. Steve's family was there to participate.

Our children coming down the stairs on Christmas morning. They make me so happy!
This gift was by far the WORST gift I have ever bought for a child. Jonah loved it with all his heart and soul; but I have been fighting the urge to throw it away ever since Christmas has come. We have paint all over the place. Carpet, furniture, etc. This kit came with a book and all the supplies to ruin a lovely home. We've made lots of fun crafts, but the damage is worthy of filing a claim to homeowners insurance.

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Memzy said...

Yay for updates!!! I love the pictures of your kids skiing. I will hafta get my two younger boys to try it out next time. Hope you are feeling better.

eekareek said...

My wonderful sister Amy got my kids 68 tubs of play dough. Teddy loves it though and actually does a pretty good job with it but it does require supervision. Good to hear from you again.

E said...

Glad to see you up a bloggin'! Cute pictures.

Vegas Family said...

Enjoyed your update. Hope your feeling a little better. I agree with you on the paint thing. My kids have to paint on my patio due to many years of cleaning that mess up.

Kam said...

Yay! Glad to hear you were feeling well enough to do a little blogging. What adorable pictures. I especially love the picture of your cute kids coming downstairs on Christmas morning. They look so excited! It looks like you had a nice Christmas holiday... I also love the Waite family picts. Looks like a GREAT time being with all your sibs.

Emily said...

I thought I had left a comment...anyway, love all the Christmas pictures! I miss you and I want another update!!!