Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Classic Repost


You know, it's a pretty dull month in Bloggety Land. And you know what? I just don't know what to blog about. True, lots is going on, but you all don't want to hear about that. Or do you? If there's something you do want to hear about? Please let me know. I need ideas. So I thought I'd repost a classic from close to a year ago. Enjoy. This was at the beginning of my pregnancy with Charity so she's not here, *except for being a tiny morsel in my belly* but I'm thinking about making a new video if I can find the time.

*Stick around for everyone's carefully choreographed solos. Steve's is my fave.

6 comments:

TimW8 said...

My favorite dance video ever. Impossible to watch without a smile!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Amen to Tim. This video makes me want to dance, and I look forward to the day I can have that much fun with all of my kids! You guys are awesomely fun parents!!

Charlotte said...

you guys are awesome!

Emily said...

This is one of your best posts ever! It made me smile this morning. Thanks!

E said...

Ah, this takes me back! Thanks for the repost!

Carrie said...

I loved that post! Your family picture up top is gorgeous! And can I say that looking at that picture of your oldest daughter is like looking right at you.
Merry Christmas Amanda!