Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

SWS


Sorry I'm being a bit lazy here & not making it bigger. ^^^ But if you'd like to read the details on these flyers I made, just click it.

Just thought I'd use my blog to help advertise for this. A few ladies in my neighborhood & I are starting up this group for kids called Serving With Smiles. There's already a group about 20 minutes away that is doing it and it is amazing! I've taken my kids to it a couple times and was blown away. Such a special experience for my kids and I! Now we're starting a group for our area.

Anyhow, to any of my nearby friends: Think about joining us. I don't think you'll be disappointed; or your kids!

5 comments:

Stefani B. said...

Sounds like an awesome activity. Count us in!

Jen said...

I really am excited about this!! We are going to be gone that day, but are planning on participating in the future!

Emily said...

What a great thing Amanda! I wish we lived there so my kids could participate. You amaze me.

E said...

That looks fun! What a great idea. Let us know how it goes.

Sarah said...

What an amazing thing to do! I'm in charge of our primary's quarterly activity this summer and I love what Serving With Smiles is doing. I may be asking you for some information later this winter!