Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

St. George

Disclaimer: Unfortunately I forgot the camera and only got a few cell phone pictures that turned out ok.
It was the best trip!!! I had so much fun hanging out with my family. I got to see my nephew Jesse poop on the potty. He's been doing it since he was 5 months old. Now he's almost 11 months.
We ate at Golden Coral for Thanksgiving dinner.
We all stayed in the same Motel. 9 rooms~ 39 of us. We all hung out in the same room as much as possible.
On Black Friday we got to go to the Temple. We had babysitters arranged for all the kids. All the adults went to a session at the Temple. It was Molly & Scott's first time through. My parents, all my living Grandparents, all of my siblings and their spouses -except Sam who is 18 were there. It was amazing.
After the session, Molly and Scott were sealed for all Eternity as husband and wife. My Grandpa Waite sealed them. It was the perfect day.
* Perfect trip *
Wish it weren't over.

12 comments:

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

It was great! When's the next get together?

Dalana and Mark said...

I'm glad you had such a special time with your family. What a neat thing for Scott and Molly! Congratulations to them. And, no way on Jesse pooping in the potty! Are you serious?! That is pretty cool.

Cristin said...

That's AWESOME!!! Sounds like a very wonderful memorable Thanksgiving!

E said...

That picture of Jesse on the potty is so friggen cute!! Glad you had fun. I should have crashed your party, but I was huge lazy bones all weekend.

Hot Pants said...

I'm jealous. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun together. Baby's pooping on toilets are always cute!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

okay, I want to know the secret behind the baby pooping on the potty. I would LOVE to have Aftyn doing that!

Andrew Waite said...

good time! miss you all already!

Lynn Cooper said...

wE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WE SEND OUR LOVE. WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE, BUT WE WERE THERE IN SPIRIT! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Stefani B. said...

Looks like fun! I grew up in St. George, and am always jealous of time there!

Memzy said...

LOVE your new profile pics!!!!!

E said...

Those family pics are so good!! I love them! We need new pictures bad.