Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ramblings

I have tried to post each Sunday and missed it this time around. I just was dry and am still dry on ideas.

Today I just felt like writing about stupid things. Hope you're cool with that.

Two questions I've had on my mind lately:

1- The 3 Nephites that are still alive today. Did they get to have their families live forever with them? Or did they watch them all grow up and die :( then marry again...and again... or just all lonesome or what?

2- That lame Meatloaf song "I will do anything for love, but I won't do that". What exactly is "that"? I really want to know.

Things that I don't care about as much these days:

1- How fat my butt is.

2- TV. I've never really been big on TV, but now I'm feeling even less big on it.

Things that are making me feel great these days:

1- Steve. I am so happy to be his wife and how great our relationship is. Plus that super cute love note he left me this morning written on toilet paper. Yeah, toilet paper.

2- Charity. Babies are seriously the best things ever. She's currently snuggled up on my chest sleeping. Bestest feeling ever.

Things that annoy the heck out of me these days:

1- My chronically messy basement.

2- MICE. (We've got at least one more mouse in the house. We caught one. We've spotted another three times. Can't seem to catch it. I am afraid it's too smart to get caught. What's worse than nasty mice running free in your house? Smart, nasty mice. I know what you're thinking: "You could have seen 3 mice, not 1 mice 3x's" and to that I say "Shush!" I have enough mice nightmares as it is.)

Anyhow, besides ^^ I am happy and feeling good about life in general.

8 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

Good ramblings! Creative and I love it...I need some creativity as well besides the same old postings!

Mary said...

I'm with you on the mice thing....nothing worse than knowing one is running around somewhere in the house. Good luck on catching it!

amber said...

I love snuggling with babies. The only thing better is the stage Lily is at now. When you pick her up she gives you the "back pat" when she hugs you!!
I feel for you on the mice. I have caught THREE over the past couple of weeks. THEY ARE THE WORST!!

Stefani B. said...

I don't envy the mice thing. Yuck! I totally with the baby thing though. I just love that Max likes to cuddle. He just wants to be as close as he can. I'll miss that when he gets bigger!

Emily said...

That was pretty random but very entertaining.

I'm not coming back to your house until the mice are GONE!!

Just so you know.

Anonymous said...

I heart this post but I do not heart mice, try poison!

Anna B said...

We are totally feeling your pain on the mice issue. I saw one in my pantry last week. I don't ever want to go in there now. Just another excuse to not cook dinner...right?

E said...

Mice for you again?! You have bad luck. But I'm glad you have Steve and babies to override the annoying things in life.