Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Augtember happenings

A few weeks ago Steve and I had the best date! We went to a local ski resort and rode the ski lift up the mountain. The weather was perfect and the views too. We really enjoyed ourselves and decided this would be a tradition that we must do at least once a year.
Charity as I waited to go into my ultrasound. Such a cutie.
We lost our baby. I'll post a bit about that next. But as a result, I decided to take on a couple of little jobs to help bring in a bit more cash and keep me busy. I'm a housekeeper for Anna and for a friend! It's been great.
We went to the park and had a picnic for our Family Fun Day last week. It was Charity's first time actually playing in a park. She doesn't look like she's having much fun here, but she was just wanting a bit of freedom.
Her very first experience swinging in swings!
I started volunteering at the school. It was great to get a glimpse of Becca's crush, Aiden. He sits right next to her. She says she wants to marry him and imagines she is kissing him... As long as it stays at just imagining, we're ok!
Eden at our Serving With Smiles project this morning. It went well. We enjoy it.
Things are going good. We are so very blessed.

1 comment:

E said...

Did I miss the post where Celeste got braces??