Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog Flood

Well, I just posted 10 blog posts. Yep 10!!!
Our blog is all caught up now on our entire Summer and it feels like a monkey off my back as I was debating for weeks on whether or not I should just give up on blogging, or let my posterity believe we did nothing the Summer of 2010; or if I should try and spend a couple of hours and get it all caught up. The guilt got the better of me, and there it is.
Poor quality it is. Lacking in creativity too. I am sure there are a million grammatical errors as well. But making those posts great would have been too much to expect.

Well, I am officially in my 2nd Trimester of this pregnancy. It's been hard. But I have to say it's been by far my easiest pregnancy ever. Which I am so thankful for. I still throw up daily. But not too many times. I still feel nauseated ALL the waking hours of the day, which is the most difficult part I think. But I keep hoping that it will ease off really soon as it did with Charity's pregnancy when I was feeling 100 times better in my 2nd trimester. I feel pretty tired all the time. I need naps every day or I totally crash at some point in the evening. I have occasional cramping/false contractions but so far things seem fine.

I've been able to do a lot this Summer despite all that in regards to the kids, trips, and working in Young Womens. But my job as "Homemaker" has gone totally to the dogs. I rarely make meals and my house has been a perpetual pig-sty for weeks on end. I've come to hate it when people drop in on me. I don't even answer the door most the time now. But yesterday we got the house cleaned and somewhat orderly and I hope I can keep it that way better now.

Well, now that I got all that done, I'm gonna go to sleep!

8 comments:

Memzy said...

Wow that was awesome catching up with your summer!! Thanks for all the posts. Hope you got Sherod's phone call on your birthday!

Cristin said...

YAY I have something to read!!! (I don't have Mockingjay yet)

The whole 9 mos of waking hours of nausea is what made me hate being pregnant and literally stopped me from considering having another. You are my hero, I don't know how you do it.

I didn't know we were suppose to cook and clean when we are pregnant. I'm glad I didn't have this information 13 years ago. That would have made my life a lot harder. hahahaha

Dalana and Mark said...

I read every word of every new post and enjoyed learning all about your summer! You are such a trooper for doing so much while feeling sick. I loved the pic of the kids in their uniforms on the first day of school and the pic of the girls looking pretty before church started. My heart broke to see the pic of Celeste in the hospital bed w/ her face swollen and the pic of Eden holding Ranger and the for sale sign w/ her sad, sad face. Thanks for taking the time to do all of these posts.

Dalana and Mark said...

I failed to mention in my previous comment that that is such a CUTE picture of Andrew!

Emily said...

I'm glad you caught us all up. You'll be glad that you documented all that. I miss you so much and can't wait for our next visit!! Love you.

Kam said...

Yay! I'm excited to read some new stuff ... maybe you'll inspire me to do the same with MY blog!

I have to say, I can hardly believe you're already into second trimester! Wow, I know how it feels when other people say how fast your pregnancy flew by for them, but yours really has gone fast for me... while at the same time MY final trimester is dddrrrraggggging onnnn and onnnn. :) Funny, as it's been the same few months, huh? Hope 2nd tri treats you a little better, but if not, keep up the naps -- totally worth it!!

Samantha said...

Good to see some new pictures on your blog. I wish I could keep up with mine as well as you do :o)
It was cool to see a picture of your new boy. He is a cutie!

E said...

Thanks for catching us up. You've had quite the summer! Kids are looking as cute as ever. Can't wait to hear more about Andrew.