Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer 2010 Part 3 Tennessee Trip

So this was probably my favorite part of the this Summer. Going to see Emily and her family in Tennessee! We flew to Alabama stayed there overnight, then drove to Georgia, and stayed there overnight. Then we drove to Tennessee and stayed there several days till we had to make the sad trip home.
Emily and her family were perfect hostesses. I felt bad because I was feeling pretty sick with being pregnant and struggled wanting to do much more than getting my butt off the couch, but she was an awesome sport and let me keep my butt on the couch most of the time. Mostly it was great being with her and getting to see her new life there which I found to be quite charming.

A really exciting part of the trip was meeting the great folks at our adoption agency in Georgia and getting our referral! I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to post this, but, well, here you go...
Celeste and Kennedy were inseparable.
The rest of the kids had a great time together too.
I totally enjoyed the "Talent Show" which was a big build up for days. Celeste and Kennedy took it quite seriously and were MC's that night. They had even prepared a Power Point presentation to introduce the show's various acts.
Becca's act.
Now I clearly did not get enough photos of this trip. But I did get this gem of a video of Kennedy and Eden's talent show act. Enjoy. Thanks Emily for the awesome time!

2 comments:

Cristin said...

YAY! Looks like fun!!! I totally loved Kennedy and Eden's talent act. That was hilarious!!!!

Your little boy is adorable! I can't wait for you guys to meet him.

Emily said...

"lady like,lady like, lady like..."

Love it!