Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our Summer Part 7. The Water Park and Charity's First Bday

We took the kids to the local water park. Charity was the star of the show for me.
She LOVED being in the water. It was adorable.

The kids had a great time with their Dad. Celeste took off her boot cast and hopped all over the park one footed in order to slide down the slides and play wherever she wanted. I was impressed.

Charity turned 1. Everyone says this, but it's true. How do they grow up so fast?! I hate it.
I spent a couple of hours trying to get some cute candid shots of her. But she was so wiggly and busy, it was hard. She played "Peek a Boo" with me using her curtains.



Here are a couple of videos of her on her special day.


4 comments:

Cristin said...

She is so super cute!!!! I can't believe she's 1!!! She's not even mine and I wonder where the time went. haha

Emily said...

I love those pictures of her in her red swimsuit. So cute! Cute video too!

Kam said...

I love the little baby mohawk -- and those two front teeth. She is adorable. And so accomplished, going up AND down stairs!? Way to go!

Jen and Brent said...

She is a sweetheart! I can't believe she just turned one and is starting to walk already. Maddy is 15 mos. tomorrow and is still not walking!!!