Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My 32nd Bday

It was a really great day. Actually 3 days. Saturday before my bday my sweet friend Jen took me out to breakfast. Then Anna took me out to lunch, then Steve took me out to dinner and to buy my present. Anna and Emily pitched in for this too. I love it! Steve stayed up late putting it all together. All the baskets carefully hold all of our "junk" piles people were leaving (including me) around our kitchen and living room. Sunday which was my actual birthday, was a normal Sunday with a few meetings and church. But Anna had us all over for dinner which was nice. And Monday Steve actually took the day off. That was a huge deal! We went out to lunch together and he spent the day with me trying to get our house back in order too. It was awesome. I got some other nice gifts and attention and it made me feel thankful to all the kind people around me who took the time to make my day good.

3 comments:

Cristin said...

AWWW Happy Belated birthday! I love your present!!! I've been looking at that shelf thingy.

Emily said...

You need to post a picture of it!!

Jen and Brent said...

I love this!