Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School Starts

Well, it happened. The Summer flew by like crazy! We had a great time. I was excited for school to start though. The kids were having mixed feelings about it. Their first day went off without any issues or major excitements. I went home and took at least an hour nap while Charity napped. It was heavenly. They go to a Charter school now. The decision on what to do with them and their education this school year was a tough one. But on the first day of school, I was feeling pretty darn good about it. On the second day, a bit of a sadness hit me. Enough to make me feel a bit guilty, question my decision, but then ultimately say after my hour nap again, "This is totally what I needed to do!"
So far they are doing well and happy with their teachers and situations. I have been impressed with the school so far too.
Becca is joining the cheerleading club which has got to be the cutest thing ever. Jonah is joining the robotics club and Celeste is joining the Spanish club. Eden has no desire to do any.

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Awww, they look so cute in their uniforms.

I know it's tough to make big decisions like that but I'm glad it's working out.

Emily said...

I LOVE their uniforms. I wish my kids had to wear them. So official like.

Kam said...

They do look so cute in their uniforms... and sooooo grown up already! Wow! Is Celeste wearing little heals by chance? Adorable.

Jen and Brent said...

They look great!!!