Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Year's Resolutions

Make 'em public I say to put more pressure on yourself to really stick to those resolutions.  Either that or to make yourself feel like more of a loser because now everyone knows you can't stick with them.  I'm hoping the first scenario ends up being the case.

1-  I'm wanting to lose weight just like everyone else.  10 lbs would be nice, but I certainly wouldn't argue with more weight. 
2-  I want to successfully train for and complete the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay, which is in June this year. 
3-  I also want to complete my first triathlon.
4-  I want to finally finish writing the Book of Mormon out by hand.  I set this goal years ago, and I'm only halfway through it because I keep temporarily quitting.  Please be the year that I actually finish!
5-  I want to rid myself of this lame, yet horrible addiction to cracking my left big toe.  How stupid is that?!  But it's true, I've been doing it for years and I can't seem to stop.  Drives me nuts. 

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I make the usual and predictable goals for myself each year. I usually do pretty good at keeping them and when I slack off, I don't beat myself up about it. Every now and again I remind myself to keep on track and things seem to work out. Good luck to you and your family this year!