Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cute Things

 Bubbies.  Love love love him.
 Stinkempots.  Loves to dress up all the time and change outfits all day long.
 Hana at her school Thanksgiving Feast.
 I don't know this dog.  But he was parked next to me at Target and I immediately fell totally in love with him.
 Eden getting a pedicure on a Mommy Date.
 Then she got her ears pierced!  First of my biological kids to do this.  Celeste does not want her ears pierced and Hana had hers pierced who knows when by who knows who in who knows what shrub in the African wilderness.
 Eden talked me into buying these glasses at Claire's.  I don't need glasses, but I thought it would be fun to pretend for a while.  We were twinsies for about 5 hours before I decided to take them off because at least 3 of my other kids told me that I basically looked like an idiot with them on.  :)

1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

You have cute kids. I sure wish I could see them in person, but I'm glad we got to see you and Steve at least during the last few months. :) Cute glasses, in my opinion, by the way. :)