Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Young Womens

 This is some of our Young Women outside of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.  We took them there after church one day just to get their photos taken.
 We also went to Temple Square with them another night to see the lights.  We were on the 10th floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building when we ran into none other than this guy:
 Yep, the Prophet!  And Elder D. Todd Christoffersen, Elder Bednar and his wife,
 and Dieter F. Uchtdorf
 And finally, Elder Andersen.  I know my photos here are terrible, but the lighting was horrible and I was watching them much more closely than my camera.

 Celeste and I outside the temple.  She got to shake the Prophet's hand.  She was pretty stoked about that.
 And these are some of my favorite girls:  Camryn, Ari, Maile, and of course my Celeste.

No comments: