Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

This and That

Sam waiting at the Orthodontist for Celeste.
Jonah at Serving With Smiles
Eden at Serving With Smiles.
Charity so sleepy.
She still sucks her two finger when she is asleep.
I don't get how she's ok with two different kind of shoes on at once.
This is an old picture of Celeste that I had to send to the school for the yearbook.
Had to include it here too.
Sam enjoying the view and antelope out the back window.
Me just chilling out.
Hana practicing her splits.
Steve fixing my mom's laptop.
I wish I had gotten a better picture of this.  But yesterday I discovered this on my driveway.
It said "Good morning sister Bishop.  We love you."  Made my day.
Our cookbook arrived in the mail today.  We were all pretty excited about that.
Andy wanting to get his picture taken after his haircut.  Yes, he WANTED to get his photo taken.
That is totally out of character for him.  But he liked his haircut.
The pile of hair after I cut Sam, Jonah, Andy, and Steve's hair.

1 comment:

Stefani B. said...

I can't believe how grown up they are all looking. Especially Andy and Eden! Wow!