Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Andy turns 12!

Three years ago today, was the day Andy and Hana officially joined our family in the USA!  It is also the day we celebrate Andy's bday.  He is 12 now!  On the left is a photo of the very moment we met him for the 1st time in the orphanage in Ethiopia.  On the edge of that photo you can see me bursting into tears of joy.  I still feel those emotions when I remember that day.  The photo on the right was taken last night.  Look how much he has grown in three years!  And that's just his height.  Emotionally, spiritually and mentally has been even greater growth.  (For him, and us!) I LOVE my son Andrew with all I've got! 
Last night Andy was ordained a Deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood! 
So this morning we went and did baptisms at the Timpanogas Temple.  He loved it.  We also had a yummy breakfast at Paradise Cafe.
We shopped at a few stores and he got quite the collection of bball clothes and some shoes too.  
We also went to Trafalga to play.
Then we had lunch at Andy's favorite restaurant, Golden Corral.
It was such a nice time to celebrate him.
For dinner tonight, his request is homemade black bean nachos.

No comments: