Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Marathon

I ran the Utah Valley Marathon today.  I have been having knee pain off and on lately, and my knee was hurting and swollen yesterday, so I was quite nervous about this race!  I finished though!  I was happy with my result too.  The day was beautiful, the course was beautiful and the race went well.  My only complaints were a nasty headwind going through the canyon and my knee hurting me.  But both were bearable.  My app and the races website had differing results so I will post those in a range.
Finish Time:  4:08:44 - 4:12:48
Average Pace:  9:28 - 9:39 per mile 
Overall place:  715 out of 1401 total finishers
Females place:  262 out of 616
Division Place: (women aged 35-39)  60 out of 117

1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Wow. Awesome job Amanda!! You are seriously amazing. I don't know how you've had the time to train with all you do!