Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christy my Bestie

Christy is my next door neighbor who moved in last year.  It was love at first sight!  She is seriously the most awesome friend I could ever ask for.  She is hilarious, sweet, thoughtful, unselfish, non judgey, so smart, so easy to talk to and be with.  She's shear delight.  She is so gorgeous from the inside out that I wish I were her!  The more I hang out with her, the more obsesssed I am with her.  She just never gets old to me.  
This last week I have been having a tough problem I am trying to work through and she has been so attentive and so concerned about all she could possibly do to help me.  She has gone above and beyond what a typical friend would  do. 
 Oh Christy, my sockety friend, I adore you!  And your cute family too.  
Fortunately the love between our kids is equal in devotion.  
I am in neighbor heaven here.  She better never move!

No comments: