Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Grandpa Waite

My Grandpa Waite had his birthday on July 8th.  He was born in 1926.  My uncle Jim posted these photos on Facebook that day and I wanted to add them here.
This is my Waite Grandparents wedding photo.  I remember looking at it a lot when I was little.  It hung on their wall.  And I always thought they looked so pretty and handsome!
My grandpa served in the Navy.  He had some great stories from this experience.  








This obviously, is a more recent photo of him.  He is still so handsome and I love how white his hair is.  

I believe this photo below may be him with his counselors when he served as Stake President.  Everyone seemed to really love him.

This is my Grandparents with their children, (except for Jim,) and their spouses and children.  I think this was about 1982.

I am not sure of the story with this picture.  He was the superintendent of  a school district and I am wondering if that is what this picture is of. 

I believe this photo below is of my great grandfather Jesse LeRoy Waite and his boys, (including my grandpa Cecil Erwin Waite.)

This photo below is a news article that talks about my Grandpa.  He is the teen boy in the photo.  He was a great athlete!

No comments: