Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My birthday

Well, the fourth and final August birthday (mine,) came finally.  Phew!  
It was awesome!  Steve made reservations for us to go up to Snowbird and stay at their lodge there.  It was really nice and it was gorgeous up there.  We had a fireplace and a balcony that we enjoyed.  We went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  I love that place!  In the morning we had a wonderful breakfast there and then got to ride their tram up the mountain.  




View on the tram.  





It was cold up there!  And we had snow in the morning.  












After that I went running while Steve rode his bike by me.  We came into a nasty storm and had to cut it short.  We were having rain, then hail and sleet.  So instead of doing 15 miles, I only got in about 8.  Anyhow, it was the perfect weekend! 

No comments: