Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Our Weekend

Friday night Steve and I went on a date to the Peter Brienholt concert.  We started listening to Peter Brienholt while we were engaged and so it really is a great nostalgic feeling every time we watch him perform.  He has great concerts that are a lot of fun, but I think this one was my favorite.  It was different.  It was just him and a few instruments on a stage without his band in a small room with maybe 40 people.  We were so close to him and the setting was so intimate and personal with him taking requests the majority of the time.  Requests from songs that weren't even his as well.  Steve asked him to play his favorite Beatles song and he did.  We had a wonderful time.







On Saturday night we went out with Anna, Trent, and Tim.  We were celebrating Tim's birthday.  We played  a couple of games of bowling; both of which I scored last place.  Steve won one game and Trent the other.  We had a lot of fun win or lose.  Tim is such a great brother.  I adore him.  We also went out for frozen yogurt. 
Isn't Anna adorable?

In honor of Halloween season I am posting this absolutely disgusting photo of my toenail.  I lost it during my run on Saturday.  This was a first for me so I had to document it.  I see it as a badge of honor.  I know, it's annoying...and gross.

For Family Fun Day we took the kids to see the movie Alexander and the no good terrible bad day.  It was actually pretty cute and we all got some good laughs during the movie.  We got pizzas afterwards. 

1 comment:

Shed said...

This may be the last time I visit your blog after seeing the toenail pic.