Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Races

Last night I ran the Howloween Half Marathon.  It was fun.  It was a different race because it started at night.  We started out as the sun was setting so beautifully and ended in pretty dark circumstances.  Lots of glow sticks and candy were handed out.
Last weekend I ran the SOJO Marathon.  It went pretty well.  It wasn't my fastest time, but not my slowest.  What was great about it though, was Steve rode his bike along beside me for most of the race.  He's such a great guy.  I wish the photographer wouldn't have cut him out of the photo, but you can see him on the edge here.  And I must point out that this photo was taken at mile 25.  That's why I look like I am hardly moving and have all that sweat.  Ewe.  I wish they had gotten me at mile 1!

No comments: