Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Our weekend

I just had to post this photo that Andy posted on his Instagram account.  Eden fixed him up as "Andrea" and of course all the kids thought this was insanely funny.  I didn't find it funny until I remembered doing this exact thing to my little brother Andy when I was a kid and calling him "Andrea" too.

For FFD yesterday we toured the county courthouse and the Williamson Museum.

It was actually a lot more interesting than I expected.

Not too interesting to Andy apparently.  

They told us the story of how that very room was the first time members of the KKK were successfully prosecuted in the US.  Interesting story!




After the museum we went to lunch at one of our favorite places, Hat Creek.

Then we went to Andy's basketball game.  And this time Steve coached the team.

He did a fantastic job!  Only 5 members of the team made it so they all had to play the entire game.

And they were playing a good team with older kids.  This team beat their team badly a few weeks back and hadn't lost to any of the other teams before.  So we were totally the underdogs.

Well, this game was epic!  Our boys won! And we have never seen Andy play like he did at this game.  He was amazing.  He did some plays that blew everyone away.  I wish I had recorded video of it.

1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Go Andy AND Steve! I wish I could see Andy play!! My brothers always played basketball growing up and it's one of the few sports I actually enjoy watching. LOL