Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Steve's Work

I cannot emphasize enough how awesome Steve's work situation is!  His office was built, I believe, the second week we were in Texas.  The electrical work was done a couple weeks later.  But the interior finish work was not done until about a week ago.  So this was our first week having him out in his office full time.  And we love it!  He has his own dedicated space to work and is left alone by kids and distractions.  And I don't need to keep the house quiet while he takes calls.  Yet he is still at home.  The backyard to be precise.  He has a nice setup.  He has a light, fan and A/C unit.  He even has a mini fridge!  We had some sound proofing done too to help eliminate noise like dogs barking and kids playing outside.  He is really happy with it.  
We don't miss his sometime hour long traffic commutes.  And the kids and I are so happy to get to see him more.  He eats breakfast lunch and dinner at home and I can run out and see him whenenver I am missing him.  It is so fantaistic!
 

No comments: