Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fine Dining

Today at the elementary school Hanaand  Charity had their "Fine Dining" experience. They invite the kids and parents to come dressed up for lunch.
We took a few photos before they left for school. Sam wanted in on the action too.
When I got to the school I saw this posted on the wall. I can't remember if I wrote about this before. But a few weeks back Hana was awarded this and they made a huge fuss about it. I was watching a friend's kids that day. So they  ended up in the photo with us. Anyhow, we were proud of her.
I had a little time to hang out in Charity's class before the luncheon.
She was the line leader and killing it.
The cafeteria was set up so nice. They did a nice job. Decorations, place settings, and not too terrible of food.
Steve was able to come by the time Hana's class came in.
That man you see in the photo serenaded us with the achordian. We enjoyed it. Who knew the accordian could be fun to listen to?

No comments: