Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Jonah's Girl

Yesterday I had to man a booth at Austin Kid's Directory Fair for Arts Avenue. Because of my surgery, I needed help, so Jonah drove me and helped. But he had had a date planned with his girlfriend at the same time. She was a good sport and met us there. 
That is them looking at the table across from ours.
When we got home I got this shot of them trying to take a picture together in the bathroom mirror. It is weird and hard for Steve and I to see this kid grow up and have a girlfriend. We are not excited about it. Fortunately she lives an hour away and so they have only been able to get together three times in the last couple of months.
Her name is Yanine. She is 17, half Puerto Rican, and she is sweet and pretty. They are enamored with each other.

No comments: